Guests of Pine Ridge take an additional $5.00 off singles & $10.00 off doubles for the 2 hour tour
Dedicated to providing our guests with the best possible snowmobile tour in Colorado, we deliver snowmobile adventures that are fun, safe, memorable, and exciting. High Country Tours snowmobile company will handle all the details including terrific meals, personalized service and the most technically advanced equipment and guides. So come and join us for the snowmobile vacation of a lifetime!
What to bring:
- We provide free one piece snowsuits, boots and helmets.
- Boots and helmets.
- If you have your own warm clothing we recommend wearing it. This is especially important for guests with kids!
- Dress warmly and in layers.
- You need to bring eye protection (sunglasses or goggles) and warm gloves.
- You need to bring a valid form of identification.
- We recommend bringing sunscreen and a camera.
Tiger Run Tours
Create a Breckenridge back country adventure when you visit Tiger Run Tours. Your adventure begins in Breckenridge where a Tiger Run Tours vehicle will pick you up for a twenty minute ride through snow-laden groves of evergreens with views of the snowcapped Rocky Mountains. Your arrival at the historic gold mining town of Dry Gulch marks the start of an unforgettable snowmobile tour.
You’ll travel groomed trails while exploring Colorado’s back country and experiencing the beauty of breathtaking mountain vistas, the Continental Divide and 14,000 foot peaks. A piece of history awaits you when you pass through turn of the century ghost town ruins and return to the restored mining camp of Dry Gulch. Capture the past with a walk through the Lightburn Tunnel and other 1800’s mining buildings.
Free shuttle from designated locations – Free suit, boots & helmets – Hot drinks served after each tour.